Current business members:
Ardew Wood Products Ltd - www.ardew.co
Canadian Forest Products Ltd - www.canfor.com
Domtar Inc - www.domtar.com
USWA- Local 1 – 417 - www.steelworkers1-417.ca
CEP Local10B, Communication, Energy & Paperworkers Union of Canada - www.ceplocal10b.com
School District No. 73-North Thompson - www.sd73.bc.ca
Tolko Industries Ltd. Heffley, Nicola and Ashcroft Divisions. - www.tolko.com
Community-based Membership offers unparallelled service and value:
Our model is a unique community-based partnership with local employers and employees. The model has six distinct and essential characteristics that set it apart:
- It is a non-profit service owned and operated at the community level by those it serves.
- Unlimited counselling sessions for employee, family and retirees.
- Broad range of intervention, prevention, and wellness services. (See List) – link to list
- Affordable, proactive, prevention-focused, employee benefit program.
- Confidential services to all employees, family members and retirees.
- Work-site information seminars delivered to employees (lunchtime or evening). Topics determined by your health and safety committee.
This model is the only one of its kind to be recognized by the United Nations and internationally endorsed by the Canada Committee for International Year of the Family. (1994)
$Fee per employee (+HST) per year. Complete counselling coverage for employee
and their family members.
Quarterly or yearly payment plans.